Frequently Asked Question
1. Go to your iPhone or iPad's Settings > scroll down and tap Accounts & Passwords > Add Account.
Note: If you're on iOS 10, go to Mail > Accounts >Add Account.
2. Select Exchange
3. Enter your email address and a description of your account. Tap Next.
4. Enter the password associated with your email account. Tap Sign in or Next.
5. The Mail app may request certain permissions. Tap Accept.
6. Choose the services you want to sync with your iOS device (usually this will be all) and tap Save. You're done!